Methanol, water and Mono-Ethylene-Glycol MEG are chosen as working fluids which have different boiling point, density and viscosity. An experimental test apparatus is designed and produced including three heat pipes that heat input on the evaporator section are provided by solar energy. Measurements are conducted on the heat pipe surface for pressure and temperature variations.
Heat Pipes and Solid Sorption Transformations: Fundamentals and Practical Applications
Pure antifreeze is chosen as working fluid, due to its high boiling point, along with water and methanol which are widely used in thermosyphon type heat pipes. Heat pipes are put into parabolic focused vacuumed glass tube and operated by solar energy for 11 days in order to achieve high temperatures.
Marcia B. H. Mantelli - Citações do Google Acadêmico
Close this notification. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Download Article PDF.
- Heat Pipes and Solid Sorption Transformations;
- Il Signor Esagerato (Italian Edition);
- Capillary hydrodynamics and transport processes during phase change in microscale systems;
- Good Questions Have Groups Talking -- Philippians.
- pipes of peace Manual.
Share this article. Article information. Author e-mails.
ISBN This chapter covers the latest development in the modelling of heat and mass transfers in porous wicks in relation with the study of conventional heat pipes and loop heat pipes. The new prospects associated with the emergent concept of digital porous media are presented and discussed.
Open problems in this area of research are also briefly presented.
- Account Options.
- with changing course towards calm port.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber Songbook: Pro Vocal Womens Edition Volume 10 (Hal Leonard Pro Vocal).
- Experimental Study on a Forced-Circulation Loop Thermosiphon Solar Water Heating System?
- Love and Maladies.