Figure 17 Interfacial morphology of the liquid bridge and the positions of the contact lines at times when the absolute magnitude of the velocity is maximum.
Sign up to receive regular email alerts from Physical Review E. Journal: Phys. X Rev. A Phys. B Phys. C Phys. D Phys. E Phys.
Crossing the Rubicon
Fluids Phys. Materials Phys. Applied Phys. Beams Phys. ST Accel. ST Phys. This time, Kevin Durant went down, and Klay Thompson and company found a way when the Warriors desperately needed it.
The Oracle Rebounds by Allison van Diepen
Thompson scored 27 points, including a key layup with 4. Durant is scheduled for an MRI exam on Thursday after he strained his right calf late in the third quarter. Durant limped to the locker room after landing awkwardly following a baseline jumper. They just pulled together and got it done.
They knew what they had to do. Sign up for our Children's Bookshelf newsletter! Children's Announcements. Stay ahead with Tip Sheet!
Free newsletter: the hottest new books, features and more. Parts of this site are only available to paying PW subscribers.
Thank you for visiting Publishers Weekly. There are 3 possible reasons you were unable to login and get access our premium online pages. You may cancel at any time with no questions asked.
- Crossing the Rubicon | History Today!
- Cat and Mouse in Partnership - Brothers Grimm?
- George Washington and the Cherry Tree.
- Windows 10 Compatible Games – GameHouse Support.
- The 5-2 Diet & Recipes: Eat Whatever You Want and Lose Weight with Intermittent Fasting!
- Warriors beat Rockets for 3-2 NBA playoff series lead but suffer Durant injury.
- Your Energy in Action! Energy Balancing for Daily Living.
You are a subscriber but you have not yet set up your account for premium online access. Add your preferred email address and password to your account. You forgot your password and you need to retrieve it. Click here to access the password we have on file for you. Customer Service If you have questions: Email: pw pubservice.